Sunday, 11 September 2011

Cape town at 0730, lost track of the date....

Well Ive made it to cape town after a long 11 hr flight from Kuala Lumpur. I'm starting to feel a bit fatigued and keen for a nice hot shower and soft bed. Me and sleeping on planes don't go together well.

I had a tasty breakfast on the flight, nasi lemak, basically curried shrimp and anchovies with rice and a half boiled egg :) right down my alley :)

It's a shame I couldn't organise to have a stop off in cape town, the place looked beautiful when I flew in with the sun rising and a fog starting to lift off the top of cable mountain.

So I've got a 1.5hr stop off and then back on the same plane for another 9 hrs..... Arghh it certainly is a long flight.

Next post will be from Buenos Aires :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm already laughing at all your references to food. This blog should be called Craig's Eating Adventures. ;)

    Hope you arrived in BA safe and sound. Enjoy your warm shower and a comfy bed. x

    ReplyDelete