Monday, 12 September 2011

Hung over in Buenos Aires

Well its my first afternoon waking up in BA and I have a handover. I wasnt planning on having a big night but i just sorta happened. I had my first Argentinean steak last night, i got a chimi churi steak for $50 pesos ($10 aud). it was abit chewy but tasty. then somehow i ended up in a club till 0500 this morning, and i was one of the first to leave....

this keyboard is doing my head in, i think it may have had one too many drinks tipped over it and I have to type letters 2,3 times before they register.

I already miss Erin, not sure how I will go for 3 months.

Im not sure if its the hangover, but I have an unsettled stomach.. Life is good :)

I need some food and water, I gotta appease the stomach.

Hasta Luego

No comments:

Post a Comment