Sunday, 18 September 2011

Last Day in Buenos Aires

Today is my last day in BA, I'll be boarding a flight in a few hours bound for Lima, Peru.

I've heard alot of bad reports from other tourists about Lima. I'm only there for 1.5 days so hopefully its alright.

I had a relatively quiet night last night, and hit the sack around 0200 this morning. I saw a bit of samba dancing last night, quite a sexy dance.

I think the next time i come back to Buenos Aires I'll make more of an effort to get out of the city, Im keen to check out Igwassi falls, so might spend a few days up there.

Its great to see comments coming in on the blog, nice to know that people are following my adventures in South America.

Hopefully I can find a place to watch the AFL grandfinal in a few weeks, I think I'll be in Cuzsco, so fingers crossed there will be enough aussies there to create a demand.

I've been hearing soo many good things about Columbia, so I think I'll head up there after Ive finished in the Galapogos in mid November. Hopefully the weather is still alright.

Life has been pretty cheap here in BA, I've been spending on average $250 pesos / day, so about $60 AUD / day. Apparently Peru and Bolivia are cheaper so I might splurge out and get a private room. Be nice to have an un interrupted nights sleep.

I hope everyone is doing well

Huesto Luego mi Amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment