Well I've just touched down in Kuala Lumpur after a 6 hr flight from Perth. The weather is noticeably more humid at a balmy 25 degrees.
Things got a bit hectic this morning trying to squeeze in last minute jobs and packing, all done in relaxed manner up until 30 minutes before we were due to leave.... Then I started getting a lil stressed after not having my bag packed and finishing the last part of my lunch.
I'm pleased to say I managed to buy a copy of "marching powder" this morning which I've been told is a good read from a few people. Apparently its the unfortunate tale of a fellow traveller in south America who ends up in jail for drug charges and his misadventures getting out. Could be useful information..... ;)
So as you can tell I've managed to find some free WiFi care of the kl international airport :)
I met a lovely Malaysian lady by the name of Alice on the flight over. She gave me lots of good info on what to do in kl. Always handy to get some inside information.
I've managed to get my seat changed to an emergency exit row for the flight to capetown and Buenos Aires, bonus leg room, gotta love that :)
Anyways I'm gonna sign off and see if I can find some Malaysian curry to tie me over.
Hasta luego
No comments:
Post a Comment