Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Buenos Aires is a party town

Well its 1700 here and I've just gotten out of bed and cleaned myself up for another day. I was planning on having a quiet night but again it didn't happen and I ended up partying till 0700 this morning....

I've really gotta get out and see some of ba, other than the night life... Maybe tomorrow :)

I met up with a guy from Melbourne yesterday who has been here in south America since April. He has visited a lot of the places I want to go so it was great talking with him and getting the low down on where to stay and what to do.

I finally had a proper argentinean steak last night. It was huge and tasted great! I only got through half of it.

I think another palmy is needed to help my hangover recovery. ;)

Sorry I haven't uploaded any photos yet, I haven't taken any.

Hasta luego mi amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment